Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reading Notes - Week 9

A Survey of XML Standards

This article gives a nice array of different resources that could be used for XML.  I think the best part are the links to recommended sites and guides that could be useful when programming.

XML Schema Tutorial

This gives a very nice overview of actual XML coding.  I'm slightly familiar with this from a previous class, but it is nice to see this in slightly more detail.  And with more explanation. 

Extending Your Markup

I have to say, this explained XML really well.  So much of what I read in other articles was written for someone who understands technical jargon, which I do not.  Therefore I appreciate the slightly more simple language of this article.  I now understand XML better.

Introducing the Extensible Markup Language (XML)

This article said a lot, most of which was slightly confusing.  Again, I'm not really someone who understands complicated language quickly, so I'm thinking that I'll understand better after the lecture on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment